12 WEEKS THAT COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE
In 12 short weeks you could have the certificates of completion and the skills you need to qualify for a career in aerospace. The education you'll receive includes interactive, simulation-based online learning that is blended with instructor-led, hands-on laboratory instruction.
All WATR program courses (Core and Specialty) are 12 weeks in length. Students must achieve a 3.0 GPA (80%) on all on-line quizzes and on the final exam to receive a Certificate of Completion and move on to their specialty program. Students must achieve a 3.0 GPA (80%) on all online quizzes, the final exam and on lab projects to receive a Certificate of Completion in any of the specialty programs.
- 66% of your learning time will be spent in online courses.
- The average online course progression is three modules per day.
- 34% of your learning time will be instructor-led laboratory instruction where you will gain hands-on experience applying your knowledge and skills.
- If you have already completed a WATR program course and would like to take additional specialty course/s, the Core program is not required.
- New courses start approximately every 30 days.
- Scheduling of the certificate programs is subject to change based upon the needs of our industry partners.
- All courses and programs are administered by Edmonds Community College.
- For the most up-to-date class schedules, please check our website.
- When you see a date that fits your schedule go to our Registration page and register if paying by credit card or call the registration desk at 425.640.1840 for other types of payment.